Fix your printer with this small utility!
Has your printer quit working? Did you try to cancel a job and it broke the printer completely? I always do that. And the method to fix it usually involves rebooting, restarting the print spooler, trashing junk print files, and sometimes even more. Not anymore.
Introducing my lean-and-mean print spooler cleaner! It’s a simple batch file that takes all the steps necessary to unjam a printer queue and puts them at a double-click of the mouse.
Print Flush has a simple function: clean the print spool. If your printer’s driver is incorrectly installed, Print Flush cannot help you. If you have used your printer before and it worked fine then, but it doesn’t now, Print Flush can probably help you.
It will work with Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8!
- Save somewhere where you can find it.
- If you downloaded the zipped version… Unzip the file to the desktop or something
- Based on your operating system…
- Windows XP and before can simply double click to run Print Flush
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 users: right click and “Run As Administrator”
- Try printing again!
Did Print Flush work well for you?
I am in college, and so I work for tips. Please support me and what I do. If you don’t have the means to donate, send a nice note to email@example.com